The Ballpark Pass is the single most informative, in-depth, no-holds-barred, REAL email newsletter you can get about the college recruiting process.
We’re talking about topics nobody else will, or can address.
Our last 10 issues of Ballpark Pass addressed:
1) D2/3 Timeline
2) How College Coaches Make (a little bit) of Money
3) Campus Visit Tips for Players and Parents
4) Winter Priorities
5) The Reality of Playing Out of Your Region
6) 12 Days of Recruiting (Christmas Edition)
7) Building Your Target List
8) The Only Tip That You Ever Need
9) Have Some Feel When Communicating With Coaches
10) How To Answer The Question: What Other Schools Are You Considering?
When you sign up for you Ballpark Pass you will receive the first email that tells you how to answer the question: What Other Schools Are You Considering? (YouTube Video)
What do you get with the Ballpark Pass?
Exclusive blogs focussed on the “inside info” of the recruiting process.
Exclusive recruiting tips matching the timeline of the recruiting process. Want to know what to do now that school is back in session and the summer is over? We’ll tell you.
Exclusive access to webinars not open to the public.
Exclusive Q&A opportunities with our staff.
Exclusive tips and insight on the process from current college coaches.
At $3 per month, the Ballpark Pass is the single best bang for your buck. Here’s the best part…the first issue of the Ballpark Pass is FREE. You won’t be charged for 15 days.
If it’s not the best $3 you’ve ever spent, email me and I’ll send you back $6.